Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lil Night Owl


Can you read Ella's shirt? Yes, she has this shirt on for a reason today. Ella loves to have her paccy at night- a lot. And she "called" me into her room last night to place it back into her mouth. Every hour from midnight until she woke up!!! She is indeed mommy's lil night owl. But how can you be mad at a face like that?

Anyone have any suggestions? She can't grab the paccy and put it back into her mouth yet. I pray I don't pull all of my hair out until she reaches that age!

3 comments:

The Nortons said...

I don't know-duck tape "fixes" everything else?!!!:) Very beautiful baby! It was great seeing y'all this past weekend! Maybe we can come see Jacob play sometime??
Love ya,
Christy

The Uptons said...

I say tell Scott to get his lazy bones out of bed at least one or two times during the night--he helped make her, too! :) I just couldn't resist the chance to throw a jab. --Matt

Liz*** said...

Michele! Ella is adorable! It seems like just last week we were both prego and talking about our girls to come. So glad to come across your blog. Hope to see you guys soon!
Liz McGregor