Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Birthday Boy


I know it has been forever since I have posted anything, but it has been a really, really busy time of the year! So lets catch up- Jacob turned 5 years old, Thanksgiving was fun, and Ella started crawling and pulling up. It has been a lot of fun!



My sweet little boy is 5 years old. I can't believe it, it seems like he just turned 3! I keep thinking that he should stop growing up now, but I know that will not happen. Jacob got to celebrate his birthday with his friends here in Dallas at ASI gymnastics. They had so much fun jumping on trampolines, swinging on a rope and falling into a pit of foam, and running around for no reason. Here are some pics.






Then for Jacob's second birthday party he celebrated with some great friends in Longview. He had a lot of fun with his girlfriends Lolo, Aubrey, and Kinzie and his buddy Jackson, and his cousins. It is always a party when these kiddos get together.





We love you sweet Jacob!

No comments: