Friday, July 18, 2008

The tooth fairy cometh!




Hey! I know- haven't posted in a few (well, lots!) of weeks! But, wanted to share Jacob's latest happenings with you. He lost his first tooth! What a big boy!

The tooth fairy visited our house and Jacob was excited to find three dollars under his pillow. I guess inflation has hit the tooth fairy, too!



Jacob was very curious about the tooth fairy. He wanted to know how tall she was, if her voice was high or low, did she walk or did she fly, was it a girl or a boy, and on and on.



We have been very busy this summer with indoor soccer, swimming lessons, soccer camp, play dates, and various other trips. Here are some picutures from this summer so far!



4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay, Michele! I love your post! Thanks for sharing pictures of your cutie pies! We love you and missed you last weekend!

The Nortons said...

Way to go Jacob! kinzie is so excited for you! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Love to all,
Christy

Bethany said...

Hey Michele!
Love the updates. We missed you and Ella at Albert Pike but sure enjoyed having Scott and Jacob there! I can't believe how grown-up Ella looks in the pics. Give both the kids a hug from me. Love y'all!

Unknown said...

Hi, I know you have no clue who I am. I grew up with the Hoelzle bunch as we lived in the same neighborhood (Longview) for most of our lives. I am the same age as Addie! I just wanted to say that Jacob looks so much like Scott! I have so many funny stories about Scott! But, Jacob looks like his daddy for sure!!