Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm 7 months old!




Ella turned seven months old yesterday! She is growing up so fast. She is now sitting up on her own, and babbling away! She likes to hold her paccy in her hand and "talk" to it. I don't know what kind of conversations you can have with a paccy, but she has some pretty intense ones. When we are out, Ella draws a lot of attention. Everyone always wants to talk to her, and she just gives them her beautiful smile. Everyone loves her eyes, but who couldn't! I don't sound like a proud mother do I?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHat a cutie patutie. Is that a word? Oh well she is so cute. Must take after her mom!! Hope to see yall soon!!

Chris and Becky said...

THAT BABY GIRL IS ADORABLE! MICHELLE, DOES SHE LOOK LIKE YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY? AND I RAN ACROSS A PICTURE OF JACOB THE OTHER DAY AND HE HAS GOTTEN SO BIG COMPARED TO LAST YEAR. HE WAS BATMAN LAST YEAR, WHO IS HE THIS YEAR? SEE YA SOON, BECKY