Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two Peas in a Pod



I just can't say enough about how much Jacob and Ella love each other. I love to watch them interact everyday. Ella has to see where her brother is at all times. Jacob's favorite past time is trying to make Ella laugh! I hope they will always be this close. We will see when Ella starts to get into Jacob's stuff. Before I had Ella, a lot of people were telling me that Jacob will act out because of jealousy and lack of attention. But I have to say that has not come true! He has been such a blessing to us and to Ella.

3 comments:

Liz*** said...

Those dimples (on both of the kids)are the cutest thing ever!
~Liz McGregor

The Venables said...

Such sweethearts! They are such cuties.....and is that some blondish hair I see on Ella's head??! It looks like her hair is getting lighter! Give them lots of kisses for us.
love,
Auntie Addie

TexasNeals said...

first, let me just thank you for posting a new entry! HA! :)
they are just the cutest! what a blessing to have them love each other so much! isn't it the best when your kids are sweet to one other?! i hope it stays that way their whole lives.
stacey